DriveThruRPG.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome from Snowy Las Vegas!

Hey everyone

Something wacky is happening around here. In the past three days, it has snowed twice and I am not just talking about a couple of snowflakes falling to their doom on the scorching hot asphalt. Nope, this has been honest to goodness snow covering the ground. Now if people could just learn to drive in the stuff...

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that a new Dispatch should be going up this weekend. I have been shifting gears a little bit lately, focusing a little more on actually doing some painting and terrain building. Plus, Waaagh Dakagrub is going to be taking a short break while I focus on my new spin on the Tyranid army list. What do I mean? Well, you'll just have to come back to find out more!

Until then, may all of your dice come up Dragons!

No comments: