DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, August 31, 2015

Blogging... Sometimes It's Like Trying To Start An Old Lawn Mower After A Long Winter

And truer words there might not be, at least for me anyway.  This has been quite a year of ups and downs on a personal level but things are finally starting to come back to an even keel.  I might even have some spare time every now and then, so with that in mind its gotten me thinking about my blog.

Will I start churning out posts the way I was at its peak?

Nope, I really don't see that happening.

For one thing, the time that I was investing in the blog to do that made it more work than recreation.  Besides that I was also more heavily into miniature gaming then where as now I'm really focused more on boardgames and roleplaying, both of which seem to lend themselves slightly less to blogging.

Then again, it's still kind of fun to do so maybe it's finally time to start typing again.  Until next time...

No comments: