DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, March 20, 2020

Random Updates: Just a Wee Bump in the Road

At the end of last week, I had started typing up me next article which was going to feature a breakdown of my 750 point Ghar Exile list.  There was still a bit of painting to do on the Outcasts and a battle suit but I figured that I could get at least the suit done at the beginning of this week... and then I was told to stay in Maine on Sunday.

All well and good, and definitely the best choice in the situation but it also meant that I had a ton of stuff still in my hotel room so... limited hobby for a while I guess?

Turns out that situation changed though as I drove down and check out yesterday so everything is with me up in Maine.  Huzzah!  Now I just have to find some place to put it all...  Until next time...

No comments: