DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Antares: Striking Colors for Strike Troopers

Been able to get a bit of progress on my new paint scheme for my Strike Troopers.  Feel like this ties in nicely with the other pieces that I've already done.


Strike troopers supported a C3D1 drone and its batter drone

I also did some more detailing to the backs of the troopers just to break it up and add a bit of something to their scheme.


Little touches like that along with the black lining that I did on some of the armor really made them pop more than they did.  I've also done similar with my various drones, picking out their propulsion systems with the same blue "glow".

Rear view of the C3D1...

...and the spotter and batter buddy drones.

I still have more Strike troopers and the support team crews to do, but once those are out of the way I'm thinking it's time to finally get my NuHu into the que.  I had started her months ago but really wasn't happy with the direction she was heading so I set her aside.  Thinking this incorporating the new scheme along with some nice orange/red paints that I picked up will make her pop.

Of course with the release of Frostgrave 2nd edition this might be going on hold for a little bit.  My LGS is supposed to have my copy by Saturday and then it's time to start painting my new warband, but more on them later.  Until next time...

No comments: