DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

First A Blurb And Now A Blarb... What Will Come Next?!?

Hey everyone and welcome to an even more abbreviated edition of the Dispatch!

Life has reared its ugly head again, and though I beat it back to the dark, scary closet from which is came, there was a sacrifice. Yeah, that's a fancy way of saying there's no Dispatch this week. D'oh! There are no more relatives visiting next week so I'll be able to get back on track... again.

As for what's in store in the coming weeks, I have more Malifaux terrain that I've been working on (it's been a very sloooooowwwwww process...), more Song of Blades and Heroes battle reports, and more Audio Noise as I try to make some more sense out of the noise of podcasts.

Some of you also might have noticed some changes on the blog as well. I've been toying with some of the templates to see how different things look and also bringing over some of my old stuff from the AT-43 Dispatch as well. Mostly it old battle reports but there are a few other things in there as well so be sure to check them out.

So to recap... check out the new old stuff, come back for the new new stuff and the Noise will continue soon! It all makes sense now, doesn't it?

No comments: