DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Hey everyone and welcome to a slightly confused and really tired semi Dispatch thingy!

The whole creeping crud, flu, cold, general nastiness came back and hit everyone here in Snowman's Land full force. Needless to say it has been a week of missed school, missed work, stupid high fevers, and tons of sleep so nothing new this week on the Dispatch but there are a few things I have waiting in the wings.

I am working on my own mod of ShadowSea set in the Malifaux universe (just couldn't resist giving it a try), I stumbled across a new RPG that I'm really interested in giving a try, and I also found a new podcast I've really been enjoying. So yes, lots of stuff coming... just not quite yet.

Come on back next week and I'm sure there will be something new and shiny to look at but until then, stay away from the seasonal creeping crud 'cause let me tell you, it's a bitch. Everyone take care, be safe, and take your Vitamin C.

No comments: