DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Land Of The Lost... Lego Style!

My daughter recently got some new Legos that I just had to share.  Check them out.

These are two different sets.  On the left is the Ambush Attack with its ATV and a Coelephysis while the Tower Takedown with its jet ski and Pteranodon is on the right.  These are some really nice sets and the dinosaurs are really cool.  As an added plus, the minifigs are also equipped with tranquilizer guns complete with darts!

All told there are seven different sets available and I definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't already.  I mean really, Lego Dinosaurs?  What's not to love!  Until next time...

2 comments:

MIK said...

Very cool, thanks for posting!

Sin City Snowman said...

No problem Mik! Somehow I knew it would be something you'd be able to appreciate.:)