DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, June 2, 2014

Workbench: Expanding The Fleet!

Last week while I was at Greenhouse Games I happened to find the stat card for the Artful Dodger for Firefly the boardgame.  I asked Josh about it and he told me to take it and he would see if he could find the ship piece to go with it.

Long story short, I'll be picking up the ship on board game night at the Greenhouse!  Now I just have to decide how to paint it.  The regular color scheme is pretty basic so I might do something different just to mix it up.  A Jolly Roger scheme comes to mind (since I definitely see the Pirates and Bounty Hunters expansion in my future) but so does a Hello Kitty scheme. This is either the sure sign of brilliance or perhaps just a mild case of sleep deprivation; they are very similar after all.  We'll just have to see what happens in the end.  Until next time...

No comments: