DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random Update: All's Quiet On The Miniature Front...

I must admit that things have definitely been very quiet around the Dispatch lately.  Not for lack of overall games but more a lack of miniature games.  Unfortunately I had to greatly reduce my terrain collection for our move which included getting rid of the game boards that I had made.  I had hoped to be able to replace them once we arrived but time and finances have largely been against us.

That said I'm hoping to make some headway back towards some of my miniature gaming and painting soon with some inexpensive alternatives.  Currently I'm looking for some fabric to spread out to use as my gaming surface but so far my search isn't turning up many good inexpensive options.  In the meantime I've got a few projects that I'm starting to put together, in particular some "new" miniatures that I've picked up including finally putting more of my Bones Kickstarter to use and some hand me downs from my older brother.  I am also hoping to get in some Malifaux at some point but right now scheduling is making it difficult.  Ah well, one hurdle at a time!  Until next time...

No comments: