DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, September 14, 2015

Lighting The Spark Of Rebellion

"Okay, I'm going to give up getting more minis for... What?  They're releasing that next?!?"

This is what was going through my mind when I saw the wave 8 line up for X-Wing from Final Fantasy Games.  Not just the Ghost but also the Inquisitor's TIE and the Gozanti assault carrier.  Seriously?!?  Just when I thought I could get out of this game...

The good thing (for me at least) is that this really gives me a direction for my collection.  There are now a good number of ships available for the game but since I want to focus on the beginning of the Rebellion it really focuses my selections.

In the beginning the Rebels weren't using A-Wings or B-Wings.  Both of these were developed later in the war.  Likewise for the TIE Interceptor, Phantom, and Defender.  All of these entered the fray after the Battle of Yavin so even more are ticked off the list.

This does mean that my collection might not be the most competitive but I'd rather focus on the story anyway.  In fact I've already got an idea brewing for a nice little mini campaign but more on that later.  Until next time...

No comments: