DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Workbench: Gardening Of Antares

Since I'm still traveling out of town for work, decided to add some more terrain to what I have to work with.  Looking through the bits and pieces that I've been digging out while cleaning up my office, I was surprised at some of the stuff I've picked up.  I'm still focusing on more verdant terrain but trying to do things that are a bit more alien looking.


A lot of these are still works in progress, but these will give me more options as I try something completely different...


...gaming on the floor.  This bumps up my available gaming space to just shy of 4' by 5', a much more respectable size than the 2 1/2' by 3' that I have been using.  Unfortunately I don't have any hills available but I think I have enough other terrain to break things up and make it interesting.

Speaking of interesting I also brought along my Goritzi and Teknes armies so I can finally push around Wraith of Kings, plus the friendly neighborhood Ghar have made an appearance for more Antares action.  Now I just need to figure out which one will be first.  Until next time...

No comments: