DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Workbench: Beam Me Up Imtel!

Short week this time but I was able to throw together the transmat for my outpost.  I was even able to get some paint on it as well.  Behold the latest tool for the up and coming colony outpost, the Porta-Mat!


I followed through with the cargo container concept (it's the new C3 everybody!) but this time there was a slight twist.  Instead of having it as a refurbished container, my idea was that this unit could be dropped onto a planet and quickly unfolded into a functional transmat.

I have also picked out the "crop" for my container fields but I left some of my materials back at home so those will have to wait until next week.  Slow but steady progress is still progress after all.  Until next time...

No comments: