DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, April 2, 2021

Dungeons & Dragons 5e: The New Town Of Saltmarsh

The map making continues!  After working on the maps for last weeks 5e session, I decided to step away from using a pdf program to build my maps.  Just a few too many objects on the screen at once was killing the rendering speed!  Instead, I bought a one year subscription to Inkarnate.com and so far I'm loving it!  Here is my new map of the town of Saltmarsh!

Very happy with how the site functions and the end result.  Next is battle maps which are a little more fiddly, but I think part of that is just my OCD kicking it.  I have some other stamps I'm going to pull into Inkarnate and I think the extra options are going to make things a little smoother for now.

And at some point I will be getting back to the minis.  I've dug up a bunch of critters that will work for beasties in Zona Alfa, plus I've got the start of a crew as well.  I still need some more minis to round them out, but I think they will work out nicely once I get the order placed for them.  Until next time...

No comments: