DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome To The End Time

Back in 1997, Pagan Publishing released a modern source book for Call Of C'thulhu.  Focusing on a secret organization dedicated to fighting the horrors of the Mythos, this book won the Origins award for best roleplaying supplement and more awards for the setting that was introduced therein.  Unfortunately even all of this acclaim was not enough to keep the original book in print and for years people have been force to search eBay and the like if they wanted to find a copy for themselves... but no longer.  Fifteen years later and the End Time has come again.



Delta Green is back.

Now available from Drive Thru RPG in PDF, softcover, and even hardcover format, its great to see this icon of the Call of C'thulhu RPG return.  I've never had the chance to look through this massive tome before but I've already put it onto my wishlist.  Now I just need to decide whether to get the hardcover or soft....  Until next time...

2 comments:

MIK said...

Great news indeed! We played some of this 'back in the day' and had an absolute blast. Thanks for posting.

Sin City Snowman said...

Always glad to pass along good news Mik! I've heard so many podcasts that have such good things to say about this supplement that I can't wait to check it out myself.