DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Random Updates: Bookcases and Betrayal!

I was planning on getting in some gaming this weekend as the family was away but I got caught up cleaning.  Not normally the best of things but in this case its helping get out games squared away so I'm okay with it.  Behold the wall of games!


Nothing as fancy as Ikea but they aren't bad for knockoffs.  We purchased one of these shortly after we moved but quickly learned that there can't only be one!  After some shipping fiascos we finally have the second one and all of our games can have a happy home.  Huzzah!

Even with all the cleaning I did still manage to get a little bit of progress made with the Heroclix I'd picked up for Betrayal at the House on the Hill, namely removing all those gigantic bases.


These are an assortment of some of the more generic figures (as in not super heroes) that you can from the DC and Marvel ranges.  They aren't stellar minis but they will do for replacing some of the cardboard from the game.  The six in the front are also alternate investigators as the mix of characters from the original game is just kind of creepy.  I can understand the jock, the gypsy, and the professor, but why are the little girl and boy there with them too?  It's something that always bothered my daughter in particular as the story of it just didn't make sense to her, plus this gives me some more figures to use in other games as well.  I'm not even sure if I'm going to repaint them to be honest.  The paint jobs are your typical pre-painted stuff but for some figures that I can just grab and throw on the table, they should work just fine.  Now I just need to get some more of the things that go bump in the night.

No comments: