DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Random Updates: Wow... Seriously?

This week I made sure to grab my minis.  I even have some of my Traahiri minis packed in there to work on but what I was really excited about was setting up the table and pushing around some minis... if only I had brought a tape measure.

I'll have to grab one later this week but in the meantime I decided to work on touching up some of my minis that I haven't quite finished.  Concord targeters and buddy drones, Algoryn support teams, even the various munition markers for the game.  Not as satisfying as playing the game but sometimes you gotta do what you can.  Next week will be different though; the minis are staying down in Boston and I'm going to make sure I grab one of my tape measures while I'm back home.  Until next time...

No comments: