DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, November 6, 2020

Random Update: Bringing Them Out Into The Light Of Day

After all of these years of painting miniatures, I had an epiphany; Why are they all just sitting in a box?

Since I paint my minis for gaming, I've always tried to keep them stashed away in their carry cases and the like to protect them.  It's great to have access to something like this for gaming on the go, but realistically I just don't get out to game that much.  That doesn't mean they should all be stashed away out of sight.  These are bits of plastic and metal that I've invested time and energy into, so it's time to show them to the world!  Or at least anyone that wonders into my office. 😁

All of which means its time to buy some shelves!

In this case, I just want some to put my finished minis on display so I'm going to buy a couple of basic, black shelves with matching brackets to put them on the wall in my office.  I'm going to keep the above my paint/work station so it will be out of the way but close enough to eye level to enjoy the view when you come in the room.  This will also open up my painting space since I will be able to put the minis up on the shelves as I finish them.

Picking these up either later today or tomorrow and then hanging them over the weekend so I can get my space better organized.  Can't wait to get it done!  Until next time...

No comments: