DriveThruRPG.com

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Core Space: Family Picture Day!

So I was hoping to squeeze in a game but time is tight.  Still wanted to post something and I've been thinking about the pics of my minis that I posted earlier this week.  They were close up pics and I'm the first to say that I'm not a display quality painter.  Could I be?  Eh... Maybe?  But I enjoy painting for fun so that's more than enough for me.  I don't do have bad painting for table top quality though so I thought I'd put up a pic of them in their "natural habitat".


The Core Space terrain makes for a perfect backdrop, not to mention general scenery as well.


Also thought I'd take a couple of closer pics as well.  In the first one we have our fearless crew... plus the Space Ex courier.  For when it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight.


And in the second we have our random NPCs... at least the ones that I have so far.  I want to do something to better define the top of the goggles on the vendor but overall I'm really pleased with how they all turned out, and they are definitely good enough for for table top quality.

Next week, I'll be bringing down my Runewars/Warlords of Erehwon minis so I can work on them some more along with my 40k orks.  Why 40 orks?  Well, we'll deal with that next week.  Until next time...

No comments: