DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bees Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me!

Wow, talk about craziness.  No posts for this week so far because in addition to Desert Wars on the 21st, I am also starting a new Dungeons and Dragons Essentials campaign on the 20th!  Insanity I tell you!  This is a campaign that I've had brewing in the back of my head for a while but it was only recently that I actually started to try to hash out the details.

Between painting like crazy to have the minis ready (ya gotta do it right, ya know?) plus actually writing up the campaign (just basically because I'm crazy and I don't want to have to flip through books to try to find info in the middle of the game) I've had little time for anything else.

There is more on the way though so don't go too far.  In fact I'm aiming to be back to my regular posting schedule by next week so be sure to check back soon.  Until next time...

No comments: