DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Robotech RPG Tactics Kickstarter: Living The Dream Baby!

Back when I was a kid I stumbled across an RPG at our LGS that instantly caught my eye.

  
Then... the cover of the original Robotech RPG
At the time, I'd never even heard of Robotech but the concept of giant mecha tearing across the battlefield captivated me.  I even toyed with the idea of making a my own mass combat game but it never made it beyond a few counters.  Now a miniature game, that would really be awesome.  As it turns out I'm not the only one that thinks so.

And now... the cover of Robotech RPG Tactics
Just a week ago, Ninja Division and Palladium Books unveiled their Robotech RPG Tactics miniature game and within a day it had already blown past its funding goal.  Now over 500% funded with more undoubtedly still to come, its just a matter of seeing what they can do to expand their Kickstarter.

They have also posted a short game play demo and it looks pretty cool.  They only show the basic mechanics but they look like they've done a good job capturing the fast paced action of the series.


If you are a fan of the series then I definitely recommend you check this one out and even if you are new to the series I'd recommend taking a look.  The miniatures are looking pretty sweet and the Kickstarter is a great way to get into the game and save some money at the same time.  Until next time...

No comments: