DriveThruRPG.com

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lightening The Load: Painted Cryx Army For Sale

Sometimes life throws you curve balls and other times it just aims at your head.  My family and I have been put in a position that we need to move ASAP so I will be putting a bunch of things on eBay over the next few weeks.  I'll put links up here on the blog for things that might be of interest to other gamers so please check them out or if you know someone who might be interested I'd appreciate if you could spread the word.
 
The first thing that has gone up is that painted Cryx army that I'd talked about selling a while back.  Well its finally time so they are leading off the charge.
 

This is a solid core for anyone looking to get into the Cryx faction of Warmachine, plus its painted and ready to go right onto the table.  If you are interested you can find the auction at this link...


More will be coming soon so please check back soon and if you know someone that might be interested I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word.  Until next time, thanks again...

No comments: