DriveThruRPG.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

Lightening The Load: Trollbloods Army For Sale

Hot on the heels of my Cryx army is my Trollblood army.  Unlike the Cryx, I never really got around to painting my Trolls but I do have a pretty respectable number of them as you can see.


As with my Cryx army, this Trollblood army gives you a solid base to start from and can easily be tailored to your play style by adding in a couple of units.  If you are interested you can find the auction at this link...


There will be more as I dig through the mound of stuff laying around but I'm going to try to get another article up soon.  I've been making some good progress with my Frostgrave warband plus some terrain (as a matter of fact both of the armies have been on the board I'm putting together for the game) but more on that soon.  Until next time...

No comments: