DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Workbench: Dressing Up The Batter Template

Really quick post this time but I wanted to share.  Included in both of the Gates of Antares starters (Xilos Horizon and Strike on Kar'A Nine) include a full set of blue translucent plastic.  These look good enough but they have some cool etching in them so I decided to try to pick them out.  At first I did a mix of white and light blue but the lines were so subtle you had to be looking for it.  I'll admit that I was a little annoyed by this and maybe went a little extreme to find the solution.


Grabbing a handy dandy Wite-Out correction pen, I started following along the lines and quickly wiping way the excess before it dried.  It can be a little tricky because Wite-Out is made to dry very quickly but I am really happy with the results.  Gives it a crazy energy field look which I really like.

Short, sweet, and to the point.  Until next time...

No comments: