DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Workbench: The World Is Taking Shape

My plans for more painting have been temporarily put on hold (It's all your fault Shepard!) but the terrain has been coming along very well. Here is a shot of the 4' x 4' board with a variety of terrain laid out to give you an idea.


I even played another solo game to try this mix out.  Algoryn vs Concord in a 500 point skirmish game.  Algoryn won again thanks to their dirty x launcher.  "You get a pin and you get a pin and you get a pin!"  Still fun and good to keep the rules fresh in my mind.  It also inspired me to make more hills.  How many more?  Well...


About this many.  As you can see a good chunk of these are still in progress but I should be able to get them finished up next week.  I'm also going to grab some of my old forest terrain from home over the weekend and re-base it so that it matches up with what I'm currently using.  Slowly but surely making progress... as long as I can keep from playing too much Mass Effect 2.  Until next time...

No comments: