DriveThruRPG.com

Saturday, November 24, 2012

MDRG Terrain: Dude, That's My Car!

A while back I stumbled across an article over at Matakishi's Tea House about a couple of grav cars he made for his Rezolution APAC crew out of old mice.  No, no, no, I'm not talking about the living kind; that would just be creepy!  In this case I'm talking about old PC mice saved from the doom of the trash can and given a second case at life!  Needless to say I was quick to dig out a mouse from one of our old computers to make my own, though I wasn't as quick to actually get it painted.  Still I've finally gotten it mostly done so here it is!


You can definitely still tell what it is but overall I'm really happy with how it looks.  I'll probably add some more details like graffiti and maybe some old markings as well but for now its good enough for gaming.  Now I just need to get my hands on some more mice to make some more grav cars which won't be too hard as you can get them dirt cheap on eBay.  Until next time...

2 comments:

MIK said...

He always has amazing stuff, it's very humbling.

I saved a crazy looking PC mouse from the work trash last week, I've got plans for it, we'll see...

Sin City Snowman said...

Nice! Can't wait to see what your mad genius comes up with!