DriveThruRPG.com

Thursday, September 22, 2011

We Be Here!

Earlier this year Paizo released the We Be Goblins module for Free RPG Day.  I loved the look of it so I made sure to download a copy as soon as it went live on their webstore and unfortunately there it has sat since then.  I've skimmed through the adventure and I really want to run it but the timing has just never seemed to line up with my group.  We went into a strictly boardgame phase for a while plus  there were scheduling issues for part of the time...  Ah, the joys of herding cats!  (Actually our group isn't anywhere near that bad but its fun to say...)

Recently we started to swing back around to getting RPGs back to the table so I've been looking around for quick things as additional options.  SpacerGal and I both has Pathfinder campaigns in the works and I've got a good portion of the arc for my Gamma World game plotted out and ready to go.  Even so I wanted to have a few things that we could throw on the table for one shots so I dug into my hard drive and pulled out We Be Goblins again.

For those of you that might not have heard about it this is a first level goblin adventure.  That's right, to heck with being paragons of virtue, the characters in this game are a bunch of vicious little green bastards... well, except the one in the wedding dress.  And no I'm not kidding.  For this adventure I decided to pull out all the stops so it was off to the Warstore I went looking for minis.  Here's a quick look at what I picked up....

Two packs of Pathfinder goblins and a pack of wolves by Reaper Miniatures (also in the pic are a couple of adventurers for SpacerGal's Pathfinder game).  Add to this a spider from Descent and a really old horse miniature from Games Workshop and you've got yourself an adventure!  Now I just need to get them primed and painted but that will have to wait until next time...

No comments: