DriveThruRPG.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Frostgrave: And Then There Was One...

 That's right, I've actually finished my Trollkin warband for Frostgrave, and in what feels like record time as well!


This is the original mini for Madrak Ironhide.  I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of this figure but he will work great for my enchanter.  I'm also really pleased with how his grey sash turned out.  I feel like I was really able to accent the depth of the folds which I was worried about initally.  He does feel like he's missing something to make him pop more but I'm not sure what it is.  Still, he will definitely work for now and I can always add more later if I want.

Now with this said, I do still need to base all of them.  Usually I do just a basic brown gravel with green static grass as I feel like this is the most versatile coloration, but I really think I'm going to explore a winter base theme for this group.  They are meant for Felstad after all, so it would be fitting.  Time to start researching winter basing techniques!  Until next time...

No comments: