DriveThruRPG.com

Friday, October 9, 2020

Frostgrave: Another Trollkin for Felstad!

Still more minis done for my Trollblood themed Frostgrave warband.  This time, it's my second infantryman.  This figure is another stone scribe and man does he have an axe to grind!



For this figure, I decided to splash in a bit more color to really make his stand out from his fellow scribe.  I did decided to keep the grey hood though and I think I will try to pull that through to the rest of the warband as I progress.  Another thing that I did change up was his skin tone.  I tend to keep with one tone when I do my painting but this time I decided to mix things up.  Between that and the different colors on the clothes under his hood, I really like how much this figure pops and think they will go well on the field together.

Two down and seven left to go!  Up next is the man-at-arms for the group which I'm hoping to wrap up over the weekend, plus there are some more Marauders for Deadzone in que as well.  Not as ambitious a pace as I'd originally planned at the start of the year but it's still progress!  Until next time...

No comments: